- TOP QUALITY: Produced in Europe, 100% free from ocean pollution, Allergen free, GMO-free, no heavy metals, dioxins, PCBs, and other toxins often found in fish oil. Production takes place according to HACCP, GMP, ISO22000 standards.
Ekopura Vegan Omega 3 – Algae Oil
Ekopura Vegan Omega 3 algae oil softgels are intended for those who want to secure sufficient omega-3 intake in a sustainable way. Beneficial for vegetarians, vegans, athletes and pregnant or breastfeeding women. The capsule is made from seaweed, not from gelatin. Ekopura algae oil is rich in Omega-3 DHA, which is essential for the human body.
Algae vs. Fish
Who does not want to consume fish will prevent an Omega-3 shortage in the body with Ekopura Vegan Omega-3 oil. Algae oil has the power of fish oil, because algae are eaten in nature by the “fatty” fish from which omega 3 fish oils are made. Because the algae oil is made from farmed algae, we can guarantee there are no contaminants or pollution inside.
Omega 3 has scientifically proven health benefits for the good functioning of the hart, brains, eyes and muscles.
Key product features
- Contains 250mg DHA per capsule
- Vegan registered (the Vegan Society)
- 100% free from ocean pollution
- Only plant based ingredients
- Capsule made of seaweed, not gelatin
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Allergen free
- Very small capsules so easy to swallow
- 90 capsules per pack
- No after taste